2/29/08

MY FEBRUARY 29th Post

IT'S FEBRUARY 29, 2008
Well, 2008 is considered a LEAP YEAR and it only happens every FOUR YEARS. Hopefully this little blog of mine would have more FEBRUARY 29 POSTS in the future. HE HE HE!! If you were born on this date you only get to celebrate it every four years. HA HA! At least you don't get much older then.

Here are just some of my stuffs:

MY OLD RELIABLE TURNTABLE

It was 1974 when my Dad bought this Pioneer Turntable. Little does he know that come the 80s I will be the one using it. HE HE HE!! It was not until 1983 when I really got to use this classic turntable. WOW! I just realized that It has been 25 years since I've started using this Gear. Up to now it's still the Gear that I'm using especially if I have the time to listen to my Vinyl Records. Well, I miss the good old days when I was still in high school and early part of college that I have the luxury of time to listen to my records. Right now, once a week or even once a month and if I get really busy it will take a long time. I have change the STYLUS only once around 1991. I consider Vinyl Records still the best! Of course I also love the original CDs. He He He!! Cassettes? Well, it's still there on my vaults.



LET'S WAIT FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS FOR ANOTHER FEBRUARY 29 POST!!

LONG LIVE PINOY WAVERS AND PUNKS!! KEEP ON COLLECTING KABAYANS!!

from: DR. STIRRING RHOD

No comments: