2/19/08

MANILA's WAVE CONCERTS 2008?

ARE THEY COMING TO TOWN?

That's the great question of PINOY WAVERS and PUNKS about news circulating regarding these SIX Bands coming here in MANILA this year 2008 to perform LIVE IN CONCERT!! Well, I hope all would push through bacause it has been six years since I've watched a Foreign New Wave Concert here in Manila and that was LOTUS EATERS and CHINA CRISIS. WOW!! That was wayback year 2002. Thou, INXS and FRA LIPPO LIPPI came over last 2006, both bands were not composed of the original line-up when they came to Manila so I skipped watching them. Of course, INXS without the late Michael Hutchence but with New Vocalist J.D. Fortune who won on the Rock Star: INXS reality show with special participation of fellow ROCKSTAR competitor PINOY-AUSSIE MIG AYESA as the front act. Since I've watched the First FRA LIPPO LIPPI Manila Concert back in 1988(That Was A Blast!!) and without Rune Kristoffersen I also skipped their 2006 concert. I just wish the Organizers and Sponsors GOODLUCK in their quest to bring GENE LOVES JEZEBEL, WHEN IN ROME, A FLOCK OF SEAGULLS, REAL LIFE, U2, and THE WILD SWANS here in MANILA this year!! AYUZ!!


HOPEFULLY ALL WORKS OUT FINE!!


I'M VERY MUCH EXCITED!!
SO PINOY WAVERS/PUNKS LET'S JUST WAIT AND SEE!!

No comments: