4/21/08

BACK ON BOARD

Hello Everyone!! Well, it has been almost a month since my last Blog Post. I've been very busy lately in all my priorities in life. Hmmmp!! Very serious? Naaah!! Blogging is not really my cup of tea and I don't even earn posting here. HE HE HE! It's only an anti-stress thing I could do once in a while aside from my usual daily activities. I would like to thank those regular visitors of my humble blog especially those people who took time out to post some comments both on the Chat Box and directly on my Blog Post. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Bloggers like me really needed those comments to inspire us to continue improving our site. I've watched some concerts recently and the highlight would be last night's LOST 80's LIVE Concert here in MANILA featuring WHEN IN ROME, REAL LIFE and A FLOCK OF SEAGULLS at the ARANETA COLISEUM. I'll be having a Blog Post about that excellent concert. SWING OUT SISTERS and DURAN DURAN also came back to MANILA to perform for the second time, but I still consider their previous concerts better than their recent visit.

There will also be a lot of 80s acts that are bound for MANILA to do some Live Concerts anytime this year or next year. Some future MANILA 80s Concert line-up which was promoted during the LOST 80s LIVE MANILA CONCERT will be GENERAL PUBLIC, WANG CHUNG, THOMPSON TWINS, TONY HADLEY, and RICK ASHLEY. Of course, like what I have mentioned before in my previous Blog Post
http://docmuzic.blogspot.com/2008/02/manilas-wave-concerts-2008.html
U2, WILD SWANS, and GENE LOVES JEZEBEL are also in the works. Hopefully all of this plans will push through.

No comments: