11/25/08

SCALE MODELS

Well, just to be different for today I decided to make a blogpost on the ongoing "6th National Scale Model Competition" at the SM MEGAMALL here in MANILA. I'm a collector of Vinyl Records, Cassette Tapes, CDs, and DVDs of my kind of music and I was just amaze to see the collections of my KABAYANS this time not pertaining to music. WOW!! I took photos of their massive collection so get ready for a wild trip. Toys for the Big Boys? I guess? I saw some owners discussing about their entries and they were adults okay. I love toys but I'm not a Hardcore Toy collector or even this SCALE MODELS. HANEP TALAGA!! This is totally awesome!!

BATTLESHIP with BOOKS



PLANES



ANOTHER BATTLESHIP



MILITARY CAMP?



BATTLESHIPS AGAIN





ANIME



FIGHTER PLANES




TANKS




MORE TANKS!!



RAILWAY GUN MODEL




THE PHOTOS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!!

If you have time guys do check it out because there are still a lot of these stuffs which I wasn't able to shoot on my cellphone.

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!
-DR. STIRRING RHOD-

No comments: