12/20/08

CHRISTmas or CRISISmas

Merry CHRISTmas or Merry CRISIS-mas?

GLOBAL RECESSION? YUP!! That's the condition that has affected everyone worldwide. Here in the PHILIPPINES, It has some SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS that is quite obvious already. Hmmp!! What's my own DIAGNOSIS? Whatever the situation of my KABAYANS, still they find their own ways to celebrate CHRISTMAS even with the crisis happening in their lives. Difficult times indeed that makes people wonder why and if how long would this last. Just the same everyone wishes to have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and whatever Trials and Tribulations that's coming up and the way to cope up is your FAITH and HOPE for a brighter future. Monetary wise, I have to get a grip of my own savings because we just don't know when this recession would end. It's still nice to save for the rainy days I guess.

So Let's Forget The Worries For A While!!


I've taken again some photos from my ever reliable cellphone that I wanna share to you guys on this CHRISTMAS blogpost of mine. Well, I'm not a photographer but all this photos was taken by me using my cellphone and so sit tight and just enjoy the view. This is PINOY CHRISTMAS!! Pictures mostly around the MALL here in MANILA that showcases the CHRISTMAS SPIRIT.

LAST CHRISTMAS 2007 I had a BLOGPOST entitled "Rockin' Around MANILA's Christmas Trees".

Click the picture to enter my blogpost last year.




SO LET'S START STROLLING:
PINOY CHRISTMAS 2008!!

two SM MAKATI PIX





two TRINOMA PIX






PHILHEALTH OFFICE



FARMERS PLAZA CUBAO



BY THE FIRE!!
SM MEGAMALL TOYS AND GIFTS FAIR



GLORIETTA MALL


GIANT CHRISTMAS TREES!!

ROBINSONS PLACE MANILA



TRINOMA


GLORIETTA MALL MAKATI CITY


......And the Finale

ARANETA CENTER CUBAO!!


So just remember CHRISTMAS is not all about SANTA CLAUS, CHRISTMAS TREES,the love and joys of gift-giving. It's still the celebration of the birth of JESUS CHRIST. So let's remove those CRISIS-mas thinking and enjoy CHRIST-mas and make Everyday a Christmas Day.

.
Merry CHRISTmas everyone!!

-DR. STIRRING RHOD-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nag Mall Hopping Ka DOC! Thanks For Posting This..Nakakamiss Talaga Pasko Sa Atin. Merry Christmas & a Peaceful New Year!

DrStirringRhod said...

MALIGAYANG PASKO Snoog!! :-)

MABUHAY!!
DR. STIRRING RHOD
http://docmuzic.blogspot.com/