1/16/09

ENDZONE's New Wave Electro Mix

"The FIRST NOEL , the angels did sing was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay "...... Ooops enough of the HOLIDAY SEASON!! Well, this would be the first NEW WAVE Mix that I will feature for this year 2009 here in my little blog and It's done by my KABAYAN Noel aka. ENDZONE. YUP!! The First Mix for the year created by Noel!! That's why you just sang that Christmas Carol. He He he!Let's start the show on the road as we listen to another set of our kind of music. I asked him to prepare a Synthwave mix set which is very electronic so that It would be very different from the other KABAYAN mixes I featured here before and I was glad my concept suggestion was what he love to listen to and so It's at least easier for him to make the set.

Noel grew up also in the 80s like I did so we very much share the same passion for music which is NEW WAVE. According to him during Elementary and High School he was musically inclined to it and more on the Synthwave or Synthpop or anything you wanna call It pertaining to synthesizer like DEPECHE MODE, NEW ORDER, and SOFT CELL just to name a few. Upon entering college some of his musical taste have changed a bit because he began digging HOUSE and TECHNO MUSIC wherein his great musical influences are Depeche Mode, DJ Tiesto, and Deadmau5. He collects their albums and mixes. Well, for him DJing is just a past time to get away from being homesick. Btw, a lot of PINOY NEW WAVERS are working far way from home and some of them have shared already here in my blog. MABUHAY kayo jan mga KABAYAN!! Susunod nako jan!! Ah che che!!


Here's Noel's photo,So guys let's get ready to hear ENDZONE's New Wave Electro Mix which is a journey to the center of the earth. WOW Heavy!!

ENDZONE's New Wave Electro Mix
File Size: 69.94MB
TRACKLISTING
1. RUNNNING BEHIND-DM/INFORMATION SOCIETY
2. ENJOY THE SILENCE(HYDROGEN BY ENDZONE) -JOACHIN GARRAUD vs. DM
3. JUST CAN’T DET ENOUGH (DIRTY SOUTH MIX)
(DJ PAULO DRUM ROLL) -DM
4. LIPS LIKE SUGAR (WAY OUT WEST REMIX EDIT)- ECHO & THE BUNNYMEN
5. SUFFER WELL (DIRTY MONKEY REMIX) -DM
6. NOWHERE GIRL - B-MOVIE
7. DON’T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME
(JAKOB CARRISON RMX) -SIMPLE MINDS
8. BIZARRE LOVE TRIANGLE
(ARMAN VAN HELDEDN MIX) -NEW ORDER

9. ARE PEOPLE PEOPLE? - DM

Click the SYNTHESIZER Pix to DOWNLOAD THE MIX:


PASSWORD: http://docmuzic.blogspot.com/

I re-uploaded the file Endzone gave me so that I could create a password for my blog's exclusivity. Definitely, a different kind of Mix Flavor for you guys and I noticed that Endzone made DEPECHE MODE(DM) as the main ingredient for this set. Nice to hear music from NEW ORDER, B-MOVIE, and ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN on the tracklist that's cool and very relaxing after a whole day's work. Synthesizer galore indeed!! THANKS NOEL for sharing your mix here in my blog. Actually, there’s a big SIGN in his room that says, “IF MY MUSIC IS TOO LOUD, YOU ARE TOO OLD”. It would be nice If we could hear from you guys regarding his mix. Another superb talent KABAYAN!!

I went to the Danger ENDZONE!!
-DR. STIRRING RHOD-

1 comment:

DrStirringRhod said...

Archived from my Multiply Site:

--------------------------
replyndizon wrote on Jan 17
hey doc...thanks for featuring me in you blog site...Danger Endzone huh...that's cool...and the First Noel... Many thanks to you.
--------------------------

DR. STIRRING RHOD
http://docmuzic.blogspot.com/