1/14/10

THE TRANSFORMERS Soundtracks

THE TRANSFORMERS are Lifezoid robots of the popular HASBRO Toy line and its spin-offs. I'm a great fan of these robots which transforms into anything like automobiles, trucks, dinosaurs, airplanes.....I say really anything. I have already featured "The Transformers" here in my little blog "The Doctor Is In" quite a few times already and so this time It's a different twist on my blogpost. YUP!! I'm featuring THE THREE Original Motion Picture Soundtracks from the three different TRANSFORMERS MOVIES. I have included the soundtracks of TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE (Animated) 1986, TRANSFORMERS 2007, and TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN 2009. Hmmmp? That's something different isn't it? YUP!! It's "The Dr. Stirring Rhod Way" of blogging these great soundtracks. I'm just going to make all three OST available for download as my way of remembering THE TRANSFORMERS again. I also uploaded three of the Main Transformers Theme Songs for you to listen to. Different versions from different Artists/Bands on the corresponding years they were recorded. It's not The Animated Series Theme Song but the three Transformers Theme Songs from each movies. I was able to watch the animated movie back in 1986 only on Betamax but the next two Live Action movies on 2007 and 2009 I watched it on the Big Screen because I really wanted to experience the action. Btw, these music files are for listening pleasure and for promotonal use only okay. So ENJOY THE MUZIC!!



TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE (Animated 1986)
TRACKLIST:


1. The Touch- Stan Bush
2. Instruments Of Destruction- N.R.G.
3. Death Of Optimus Prime- Vince DiCola
4. Dare- Stan Bush
5. Nothin's Gonna Stand In Our Way- Spectre General
6. The Transformers Theme- Lion
7. Escape- Vince DiCola
8. Hunger- Spectre General
9. Autobot/Decepticon Battle- Vince DiCola
10. Dare To Be Stupid- Weird Al Yankovic

DOWNLOAD the soundtrack here:

PASSWORD: http://docmuzic.blogspot.com/

LISTEN TO "Transformers Theme" by LION here:


I added the song "The Touch" by STAN BUSH for you to listen to since It's the main song that I also recall from this 1986 film.

LISTEN TO "The Touch" by STAN BUSH




TRANSFORMERS 2007
TRACKLIST:


1. What I've Done- Linkin Park
2. Doomsday Clock- Smashing Pumpkins
3. This Moment- Disturbed
4. Before It's Too Late (Sam and Mikaela's Theme)- Goo Goo Dolls
5. Pretty Handsome Awkward- The Used
6. Passion's Killing Floor- HIM
7. What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost?- Taking Back Sunday
8. Second to None (ft. Mike Shinoda)- Styles of Beyond
9. End of the World" Armor for Sleep Not used in film.
10.Retina and the Sky- Idiot Pilot
11.Technical Difficulties- Julien-K
12.Transformers Theme- Mute Math

DOWNLOAD the soundtrack here:

PASSWORD: http://docmuzic.blogspot.com/


LISTEN to "Transformers Theme" by MUTE MATH here:



TRANSFORMERS:
REVENGE OF THE FALLEN (2009)

TRACKLIST:

1. Linkin Park “New Divide”
2. Green Day “21 Guns”
3. Cavo “Let It Go”
4. Taking Back Sunday “Capital M-E”
5. The Fray “Never Say Never”
6. Nickelback “Burn It To The Ground”
7. The Used “Burning Down The House”
8. Theory Of A Deadman “Not Meant To Be”
9. The All-American Rejects “Real World”
10. Hoobastank “Don’t Think I Love You”
11. Staind “This Is It”
12. Avenged Sevenfold “Almost Easy”
13. Cheap Trick “Transformers The Fallen Remix”

DOWNLOAD the soundtrack here:

PASSWORD: http://docmuzic.blogspot.com/


LISTEN to "Transformers Theme" by CHEAP TRICK here:



To spice up this blogpost of mine I included some photos I took last year June-July 2009 during TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN Mania here in MANILA. Well, I guess It's a little bit late for this but still It's better late than never since I'm really a great fan of THE TRANSFORMERS ever since the 80s.












Lifesize Models of OPTIMUS PRIME and BUMBLEBEE:


Action Diorama Photos






I hope you guys enjoyed my blogpost regarding the three OST of TRANSFORMERS movies from 1986, 2007, and 2009. Another TRANSFORMERS movie may be set next year 2011 so brace yourself TRANSFORMERS fanatics and get ready to TRANSFORM and ROLL OUT. THANKS AGAIN for dropping by!!


TRANSFORM...and ROLL OUT!!
-DR. STIRRING RHOD

No comments: