6/21/10

THE COURTEENERS - Take Over The World

THE COURTEENERS are an Indie Band hailing from Manchester, England which was formed back in 2006 and composed of LIAM FRAY on vocals/guitar, MICHAEL CAMPBELL on drums/backing vocals, DANIEL CONAN MOORES on lead guitar, and MARK CUPPELLO on bass. Well, after a long absence in blogging and being busy in a lot of things lately, It's about time for me to make my presence felt again here in the blogosphere so may I present you a great song from THE COURTEENERS entitled "TAKE OVER THE WORLD" which was taken from their recent 2010 album "FALCO". So why this song for a blogpost? Hmmmp? I just love the song!! This song was first played here in MANILA by JAM 88.3 a few months ago and It even went to #1 on their station's countdown. I hope you'll like the song as much as I did. I uploaded the song just in case you're interested to have a copy. This is for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY!! MORRISSEY have even expressed the love for the band a couple of times wherein they were even part of MORISSEY's Tour back in 2009. Wheeew!! ENJOY THE MUZIC guys.



LISTEN TO: "Take Over The World" by THE COURTEENERS:


DOWNLOAD THE SONG HERE:


THE COURTEENERS
are TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!
-DR. STIRRING RHOD

No comments: