12/24/11

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011!!

It's this time of the year again when everyone is celebrating the birth of JESUS CHRIST. YUP!! Here in the PHILIPPINES, we have our very own way of celebrating CHRISTMAS and nothing beats the FILIPINO TRADITION. YUP!! Spending the holidays with Relatives, Friends, and Love Ones makes it very meaningful. Well, my little blog "The Doctor Is In" is one with the whole world in greeting everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011!! This is my blog's 5th CHRISTMAS here in the blogosphere and hopefully we will continue to have more CHRISTMAS giving you the best CHEERS all year long. THANKS to everyone to continue to visit my blog once in a while. Hmmp? That's one kind of motivation!! That's one of my "BELEN" at home in the Blogpost Header photo together of course with my classic Rubik's Cube and my Vinyl Record of "A VERY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS". So this Yuletide Season, do spread the cheers, love, and joy to everybody. I'll leave you with a CHRISTMAS song from "MADONNA" which is included in my Vinyl Record of "A VERY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS" compilation. TAKE CARE EVERYONE!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! GOD BLESS!!


SANTA BABY- MADONNA



MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011!!
-DR. STIRRING RHOD

No comments: