12/20/11

SILENT NIGHT...Sendong's wrath

The whole FILIPINO Community is grieving due to another devastating typhoon that just struck the Southern Part of my beloved country the Philippines. We had ONDOY before here in MANILA and now we have SENDONG in MINDANAO. Personally, I just can't bear seeing those photos of dead people most specifically the children. Of course, I can't post those photos here. It's a few days before CHRISTMAS 2011, then suddenly this tragedy happened only last Saturday December 17, 2011 thus the whole country is in "National State Of Calamity". My little blog "The Doctor Is In" is one with my KABAYANS in PRAYING for the victims of this catastrophe of great proportion.

"ALMIGHTY GOD, please pray for those affected by Typhoon Sendong and most especially pray for the souls of those who perished and that the survivors will have strength to cope up with this tragedy. Pray also for those who are continuing helping the victims and may you also give them endurance and courage too."

I'll leave you with one of my favorite CHRISTMAS song "SILENT NIGHT" sang by STEVIE NICKS and included in the 1987 CHRISTMAS Compilation album entitled "A VERY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS" which I have both in Vinyl Record and Cassette Tape. A simple song that would at least remind us that CHRISTMAS is around the corner and FILIPINOS are known to cope up with this kind of tragedy.

SILENT NIGHT- STEVIE NICKS



Let's continue PRAYING!!
-DR STIRRING RHOD

No comments: